It lets the users stream movies and TV shows. There are all the latest and most famous movies or TV shows. Moreover, it supports multi-language. So, people can watch their favorite in any language.
There are also options to add subtitles. In addition, you can filter the content you want to watch. A search feature is there to filter the content. With the help of an intuitive User Interface, people can browse for their favorite movies and TV shows.
What are the features of Terrarium TV?
- The interface is intuitive and user-friendly
- Stream all the favorite videos in full HD and 4K videos
- Filter the content with the help of a smart search bar
- Subtitles in multiple languages
How to Install Terrarium TV on a Roku device?
- Download the Terrarium TV APK file from the website on the Android device
- Open the settings and enable Unknown Sources on the Android device
- Run the APK file and Install Terrarium TV
- Select the Display from the Android Device
- Select Cast Screen and More Options
- Select Enable Wireless Display
- Select the Roku from the list of devices
- Connect your smartphone with your Roku and begin casting
Pre-Requisites for Streaming Terrarium TV on Roku
- Enable the screen mirroring on Roku
- Go to Roku Settings
- Choose System and Click on the Screen Mirroring
- Now, select a Screen Mirroring Mode
- Choose the Prompt or Always Allow option
- Enable the screen mirroring feature
- Enable the Installation of unknown apps on the Android device from the settings
How to Screen Mirror Terrarium TV to Roku from Android Device?
- Connect the Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network
- Open a browser and search for Terrarium TV APK
- Download the Terrarium APK File
- Open the Terrarium TV APK File and Tap on the Install button from the pop-up
- Choose any movie or TV show you want to play
- Launch the Notification Panel and tap the Cast Icon
- Choose the Roku Device
- Go back to the app and mirror its content on the Roku Device
What are Alternatives to Terrarium TV?
- Popcorn Time on Roku
- 123Movies on Roku
- Live NetTV on Roku
- Uzzu TV on Roku
- TeaTV on Roku
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) What is the legal status of Terrarium TV in the US/
It contains some copyrighted content. In order to avoid getting into legal trouble, you can connect to a VPN while also accessing Terrarium TV.
2) Does Terrarium TV offer live TV?
No, it does not offer this feature.