About Roku TeaTV
It is one of the most famous streaming apps like Terrarium TV. Currently, it is being used to watch the most recent movies and TV shows without any cost. The audience can access different Live TV channels in several genres including entertainment, sports, etc.
With this, you can discover new movies, TV shows, and animes. The audience can watch the best content in excellent HD quality up to 1080p. There is a library of wide content. Most devices like Android and iOS are compatible with this app.
By using the screen mirroring option, people can access TeaTV on the Roku device.
What are the features of TeaTv?
Some of the most amazing features are given below:
- There is an amazing user interface.
- User-friendly app
- No need for any subscription
- You can add your favorite videos to the Watch List
- Supports external media players like MX Player
How to Watch TeaTV on Roku Device?
It is known that TeaTV is not officially available on Roku, so people can use the screen mirroring option for streaming TeaTV.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
Below mentioned steps will help you with screen mirroring on the Roku device
- Connect the Roku Device with your smart TV
- For access to the Homepage, you need to press the home button on Roku
- Proceed to the Setting Option
- Now, tap the “System” option in the right-side menu
- Click on the Screen Mirroring Mode
- You need to select either Prompt or Always Allow option for mirroring
Screen Mirroring TeaTV using Android
- Connect the Roku with Android smartphones
- Open a web browser on the Android smartphone
- Now, search for TeaTv
- Download the APK File of TeaTV
- Open it, after downloading
- You will be redirected to the Settings on your Android Smartphone
- Choose the Unknown Sources option
- Select the Install button from the pop-up window
- Launch the app, after installing it
- After pulling down the Notification Pane, tap on the Cast icon
- Select the Roku Device from the available devices
- Go to the home screen
- From here, you can pick any movie or show and tap the play button and start streaming TeaTV
Screen Mirror TV on Roku from a PC
- Connect the PC and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network
- Open a browser on your PC and search for TeaTV.
- Download the app
- Later, download and install the BlueStacks on your PC from the official website
- Install the APK icon from the menu bar to your right, after launching the BlueStacks App
- Select the TeaTV app from the download location
- BlueStacks will start installing the TeaTV
- Press the Windows + K Keys on your Keyboard, and the side window will open on the right side. Now, choose Roku Device
- Launch the TeaTV app from the BlueStacks app
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) What is the availability of TeaTv for Roku?
TeaTV is not available in the channel store.
2) Can we get TeaTV on Roku?
By following the above-mentioned steps, the audience can get access to the TeaTV on the Roku device.
3) How to find the alternative to TeaTV?
The audience can choose Crackle on Roku as an alternative to the TeaTV platform.