It is one of the most famous cable TV providers in the USA. You can watch live TV channels, sports, news, and on-demand shows through this platform. The subscription is only $30 per month.
In addition, you can have entertainment channels. Moreover, there is also the option to add the Optimum TV to your Roku Device. Let’s discuss how you can add Optimum TV to your Roku Device.
Can you Get Optimum on Roku?
No ultimate Optimum Channel is available on the Roku Channel Store. However, you can watch the Optimum on the Roku Device by following the below section.
What are the Features of Optimum?
- Connection of device as a remote to control the digital cable boxes.
- Supports Cloud DVR
- Recording of the favorite shows
- Get recommendations for content
- Mark your favorite programs in eh Favorite List
- Browse content through voice search
- Search videos by keyword, title, cast, subject, or category.
How to Watch Optimum on Roku Device?
It can be done through the means of the Screen Mirroring Option.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
- Connect the Roku Device to your TV
- Navigate to the Setting option
- Click on the System Settings button
- Select the Screen Mirroring mode option
- Click on either the Prompt or Always Allow option
- Now, you have enabled Screen Mirroring
How to Screen Mirror Optimum on Roku using Android Smartphone?
- Connect Roku and Android Devices to the same Wi-Fi
- Download and Install the Optimum Tv app on the Android Smartphone
- Swipe the screen from up to down
- From the Notification panel, tap on Cast and Choose Roku Device
- Launch the Optimum app
- Sign in to your account
- Choose any content you want to watch
How to Screen Mirror Optimum on Roku from iOS Smartphone
- Install the Optimum Tv on iOS smartphones from the Store
- Connect iOS Smartphone and Roku Device to the same Wi-Fi
Note: Go to settings and apply Apple Airplay and Homekit, before initiating the screen mirroring process. Turn on the AirpPlay feature from the Apple Airplay and Homekit Settings.
- Visit the Control Center
- Click on Screen Mirroring
- Select the Roku Device
- Launch the Optimum App
- Sign in to your account
- Watch the content you like
How to Screen Mirror Optimum on Roku using Windows PC?
- Connect the Roku and Windows devices to the same Wi-Fi
- Go to the official site of Optimum
- Sign in to your account with Optimum ID
- Choose any content available on the Optimum platform
- Press the Windows + K keys
- Choose the Roku Device and Stream Optimum on the Roku TV
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) Is the Optimum app available for Roku?
No, you have to download it from the App Store.
2) How to watch Optimum on Roku?
By following the above-mentioned steps.
3) What are the Alternatives to Optimum?
DirecTV and Spectrum