XUMO is basically a free platform just like Pluto TV that streams live TV, on-demand content, etc. There are 160+ live TV channels that you can access. All these channels are free of cost.
Besides entertainment channels, people can also watch sports analysis and sports matches such as PGA Tour etc. Moreover, all this entertainment content can be watched on Roku. In order to do this, you need to add XUMO on Roku.
What are the Features of XUMO?
- Channels are categorized into 12 tiers.
- Some genres are News, Sports, Kids and Family, Comedy, etc.
- A thousand movies are available on-demand.
- All the latest news updates with NBC News, USA Today, Time, and CBSN are available.
- There are 25 Sports Channels like Fox Sports and Stadium.
- Some latest shows are cooking shows, reality shows, and lifestyle shows.
- Some cool channels for kids are also available. Over thirteen channels including Ameba, Toon Googles, and Cool School for Kids are available.
- Technology and science-related content are also available for streaming.
How to Add and Watch XUMO on Roku?
- Navigate to Home Screen and select the ‘Streaming Channel’ option from the Roku.
- Select the Search Channels option.
- Search for XUMO in the search bar.
- Choose XUMO Channel.
- Choose the Add Channel option on the App overview page.
- After downloading, click on OK.
- Select the ‘Go to Channel’ option to launch XUMO.
- Sign in to your account.
- Now, XUMO is added and you can watch XUMO on Roku.
Alternative Method to Stream XUMO on Roku
- Visit the Google Play Store on the Android or iOS Device.
Install the Roku app.
Roku app for Android device: Google Play Store
Roku app for the iOS device: App Store
- Launch the app, after installing it.
- Choose the Profile Icon from the upper right corner and select the Sign-in Button.
- Enter the Roku account credentials.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select the Device tab from the Roku Home Screen.
- Choose the Roku Device
- Tap on the Channels Tab, after connecting.
- Now, choose the Channels Store tab.
- Search and click on the XUMO app.
- Tap on the Add Channels button.
- Now, you have requested to add XUMO to Roky. It will be processed within 24 hours.
How to Launch the XUMO Channels?
- Visit the home screen of the Roku
- Press the Right Arrow button on the remote
- Scroll down and select the XUMO channel
- Press the OK button on the remote to launch XUMO
- Sign in to your account on XUMO
- Now, stream the content on-demand
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) What is the cost of XUMO?
You can have access to XUMO without any cost.
2) Does XUMO support local channels?
Yes, you can watch various local channels with the XUMO Platform.