This platform contains over 400 cartoons and movies. It has become one place for all the favorite cartoons and movies. About it is known, that it is a subscription-based application. So, Here we will discussed about How to Install Boomerang on Roku Device?
People can download it on streaming devices in order to watch their favorites. All the streaming devices like Android, iPhone, Tablets, Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Android TV, and Apple are compatible with this. However, it is only available in the USA.
List of Cartoons Available on Boomerang
- Looney Tunes
- Tom & Jerry
- The Flintstones
- Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Wacky Races
- Daffy Duck
- The Smurfs
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- My Gym Partner is a Monkey
- Magilla Gorilla
- Richie Rich
- Paddington Bear
What are the Features of Boomerang?
- Watch unlimited ad-free cartoons
- Download and Watch cartoons anywhere
- Have an access to the exclusive original cartoons as well
How Much is Boomerang on Roku?
- Monthly Plan: $5.99 per month
- Yearly Plan: $49.99 per year
Visit the official website: https://www.boomerang.com/, to get a subscription along with a 7-day free trial.
How to Install Boomerang on Roku?
- Click on the Streaming Channels option from the Homepage
- Tap on the Search Channel button
- Enter the key term “Boomerang” and press OK
- Click on the Add Channel to add the channel to the device
- Select the OK button, from the prompt displaced on-screen
- Select the Go To Channel after adding
- Launch the app
How to Sign Up/ Sign In to Boomerang on Roku?
The subscribers need to follow the following steps:
- Launch the app and tap on the sign-in button
- Enter the log-in credentials
- Stream any of your favorite cartoon shows
How to Sign Up/ Sign In to Boomerang on Roku? – Without Subscription
- Open Boomerang and tap on the Subscribe button
- Choose either a monthly or annual plan
- Verify age and sign in with log-in credentials
- If you are using the Roku email address, then you will be billed through Roku
- After this, sign in to confirm the subscription
- Access all the content
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror Boomerang to Roku
Note: Turn the Screen Mirroring on Roku
- Visit the Google Play Store on the Android Device
- Search and Install the app
- Make sure you are connected to the same Wi-Fi
- Open the Notification Panel
- Click on the Cast icon
- Choose your Roku Device
- Launch the Boomerang app
- Sign in to your account
- Choose the content you want to watch
What are the Alternatives to Boomerang?
- Funimation on Roku
- Crunchyroll on Roku
- VRV on Roku
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) How to cancel Boomerang on Roku?
- Press the Home
- Choose the Boomerang app
- Press the Asterisk button on the remote
- Choose Manage Subscription
- Cancel Subscription
2) How can I get Boomerang with Prime Video?
You need to pay an additional subscription of $5.99 per month in order to have access to Prime Video.